Welcome to the PTA page!
- Help support the PTA and make your spring shopping easier with the gift card fundraiser. Gift cards make the perfect gift for weddings, graduations, birthdays, and more. A percentage of each gift card purchased will be donated back to the PTA. Flyers went home with the students last week and all orders are due Wednesday, May 3rd. Gift cards will be available for pick up by mid-May. Please click HERE for the digital flyer.
- Wish your child a happy birthday or congratulate them on their graduation with custom yard signs for purchase from the PTA. The signs are $25.00 and need to be ordered a week ahead of time HERE.
- Lincolnwood PTA would like to extend a special "THANK YOU" to Mr. Yaqoob, owner of the Mobil gas station on Touhy/Crawford and BP gas station on Pratt/Cicero. Mr. Yaqoob has volunteered to match each month's dinner night fundraising totals.
- Funds raised:
- September at Oberweis = $104.00
- October at The Halal Guys = $48.50
- November at Buffalo Wild Wings = $115.00
- December at Corner Bakery = $49.87
- January at Brown's Chicken = $58.70
- February at Chipotle = $314.00
- March at Lou Malnati's = $312.47
- Have you joined the PTA?
- By joining the PTA, you provide additional funding to support the schools, teachers, and students in obtaining tools and resources not available through school funds.
- Joining the PTA does not automatically commit you to volunteering your time. Depending on how much time you are able to spare, however, you might find it to be a very positive experience that allows you to meet new parents and staff. Naturally, you will become more aware of what is happening at our schools, see opportunities to get involved, and before you know it, you will find yourself making positive contributions to your school and community. The only skills needed are the desire to help our schools, students, and teachers.
- PTA membership is only $10.00, and includes you to have the opportunity to be listed in the PTA electronic directory. You will then have access to the directory and contact information of other families who have joined the PTA.
- Joining is easy. You may pay online at the District’s web store.
PTA Members: If you have joined the PTA and are now a member, you should have received a request to fill out your directory spot information. Please fill it out and submit the information by November 30th. We would like to finalize the new entries by the first week in December. Thank you!
When PTA gets involved, every child in District 74 benefits.
When YOU get involved, the child who benefits most is your own!
Thank you for your support!
Lincolnwood PTA Executive Board
PTA Executive Board:
- President: Chris Barnabas
- Treasurer: David Torres
- Executive VP: Kristine Bartholomew
- Secretary: Lisa Spector
- Vice President: Rebecca Lonen
Contact the Lincolnwood PTA, through the District Office at 847-675-8234 and leave a message or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To contact the Lincolnwood PTA, please call the District Office at 847-675-8234 and leave a message or you can email us.