7th Grade Textbooks
Teachers use Schoology, Lincoln Hall's learning management system, to communicate a variety of class information, especially details about assignments. As a parent, you may create your own Schoology account and associate your child's account with your own account to see this information first-hand. If you need account details or help navigating your account, please contact Instructional Coach Jordan Clifford at email@example.com.
All textbooks can be accessed through Classlink with student login information.
- Short Stories
- Novel Unit
- Passion Project
- Historical Fiction Literature Circles
- Graphic Novel Unit
- Choice Reading
- Fosters a love of reading through choice and habit building.
- Built into class daily.
- The expectation is that students will also read outside of school.
- One book report per month, but the goal is to read 40 books by the end of the school year.
- Finding books (outside of Lincoln Hall or classroom library)
- Destiny Discover App (Lincoln Hall e-books)
- Lincolnwood Public Library (Online AND in-person)
- Scholastic Book Order Forms (Return to Ms. Obringer)
- Epic Books (during school hours only)
Life iScience - Hard copies are available in the classroom and online access is available on student iPads through Classlink.
Voices & Perspective - Online access is available on student iPads through Classlink.
EntreCulturas - Hard copies are available in the classroom and can be checked out.