Hello! My name is Munhi Sohn. You can find me at the Rutledge Hall Health Office! If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me at the Rutledge Hall Health Office: 847-745-3802.
Healthy children are successful learners!
WHEN SHOULD STUDENTS STAY HOME SICK?
Students should not attend school if any of the following conditions are present:
- Temperature of 99.7 degrees or higher
- Incessant or deep cough, and/or purulent discharge from the nose
- Red eye(s) with discharge and/or crusting on lashes and pain or irritation
- Any skin lesions that are open and weeping or an unexplained rash
- Contagious illnesses
- Obvious signs that your child cannot comfortably participate in class activities (even without a fever)
Symptoms should be absent before the student returns to school. Children with communicable diseases will be excluded from school. Please contact your physician in these cases, and notify the nurse or specialist when a diagnosis is established. Please remember to call the health office and report your student's absence.
- Todd Hall: 847-675-8240
- Rutledge Hall: 847-675-8236
- Lincoln Hall: 847-675-8235
List of common contagious illnesses for which you should call the Health Office include:
- Strep throat
- Conjunctivitis (pink eye)
- Head lice
- Chicken pox