SD74 Summer Adventures
REGISTRATION DATES & DEADLINES
Registration for SD74 Families: Friday, March 6, 2020
Registration for non-SD74 Families: Friday, March 13, 2020
Registration & Payment Deadline: Friday, May 8, 2020
Click here to register for SD74 Summer Adventures.
BE SURE TO REGISTER EARLY!
SUMMER ADVENTURES DATES & SCHEDULING
1st Day of Summer Adventures: Monday, July 6, 2020
Last Day of Summer Adventures: Thursday, August 6, 2020
FIVE CONSECUTIVE WEEKS, NO CLASS ON FRIDAYS
SD74 Summer Adventures program runs July 6 - August 6, 2020. Classes are four (4) days a week
(Monday – Thursday). No class on Fridays.
Four class session times:
Session A = 8:30 a.m. - 9:20 a.m.
Session B = 9:25 a.m. - 10:15 a.m.
Session C = 10:20 a.m. - 11:10 a.m.
Session D = 11:15 a.m. - 12:05 p.m.
● 2020 New Location: Rutledge Hall School, 6850 N. East Prairie Road, Lincolnwood, IL 60712
● Parents are responsible for transportation to and from Summer Adventures. No buses will be provided.
● Students are enrolled in classes based on their grade levels for the fall 2020-21 school year.
● Program is open to all students entering Kindergarten through 8th grade. Lincolnwood School
District 74 families registration starts March 6, 2020 and then opens to out of district families on
March 13, 2020. REGISTER EARLY! Registration is based on a first-come, first-served basis.
● Each class is 50 minutes long. Students may enroll in up to four (4) classes.
● Tuition is $90 per class. Some classes may have an additional material fee included in class cost online.
● Families have until July 10, 2020 to withdraw from Summer Adventures and receive a full refund.
● After July 10, 2020, tuition is non-refundable except for the following reasons: a class is cancelled
due to insufficient enrollment or exclusion from a class due to class limit being met.
● There are no refunds for natural disasters or inclement weather that may interfere with the
operation of Summer Adventures classes.
● There is no reduced price or prorated rate for missed days/weeks.